Monday, June 14, 2010

Lost count of days - Writing Goals


I had a great weekend! The wedding we went to was beautiful. Now I am back and ready to get back on the ball. Today I've had my wip open most of the day but haven't gotten a lot done. In total I have 300 words in a scene I was dreading writing so that is exciting.
Tomorrow I plan to pre-write a special post for Wednesday (so come back on Wednesday!) and get 1,000 words in.
I had a lot of time today to think about time management. I use to be so good with my time but these days it seems to slip away from me too quickly. My goal for this month is to get a better handle on my time and how I spend it.
I hope to break 500 words tonight! Back to writing.
Cheers,
Kendal

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Top rated removal companies in Southport
    Top rated removal companies in Southport

    ReplyDelete