Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2 of 29


Day 2 and I am disappointed to say I didn't get any writing in yet. Due to personal family stuff, I spent the day with my family out of town. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I have almost all day to write. My goal is 1,000 words or more. Maybe I'll really push and aim for 2,000! I'll post an update at the end of the day.


Tomorrow is Wednesday and I am meeting with my CP in the evening to go over the pages we exchanged. I love this online meeting time to talk about our wips and bounce new ideas off each other.


Tomorrow my many focus is finally to write a major scene I skipped before because I am worried about doing it justice. But enough time has passed and I have to bite the bullet and just do it. As a writer, I find it easy to move forward but more challenging to go back and actually fill in what is missing, but if I don't go back, I'll never reach the true end.


Happy Writing!

Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment